List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: [kde-artists] viewmag icons
From:       James Richard Tyrer <tyrerj () acm ! org>
Date:       2005-06-27 10:36:16

Matías Costa wrote:
> I ever wonder why the action (+, -, 1:1...) in the viewmag action buttons are
> so small. So I did others:
>
> http://caldum.um.es/~mcosta/viewmag/images.html
> http://caldum.um.es/~mcosta/viewmag2/images.html
>
> I know I have to edit the smaller files manually, but it's just a idea. Just
> posted to know opinions.

The test of this is to see if you can tell the 16x16 icons apart.

After some work, I have HiColor 16x16 that I can tell apart:

http://home.earthlink.net/~tyrerj/kde/pics/hicolor.png/hi16-action-viewmag+.png
http://home.earthlink.net/~tyrerj/kde/pics/hicolor.png/hi16-action-viewmag-.png

I really have trouble with yours at 16x16.

--
JRT