List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: [kde-artists] Kdegames new CLOSED icons
From:       Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annemarie.mahfouf () free ! fr>
Date:       2005-06-24 21:58:36

Le June 24, 2005 11:38 pm, Kenneth Wimer a écrit :

the important (well, seems that they are only important for me) issues i tried
to raise were about the licence and
the future theme, about hicolor and crystal and the current confusion, about
svg-based icons and about a new theme.

I propose James as solution for cr and hi problems. I propose the icon
marathon to replace non-fitting icons (is there a list?), when I see how the
Kollaboration forum is active, I think we can have replacements for all
bad-looking icons for kde 3.5.

as for non free material, well, yeah, i know, that's stupid of me to care. i
get it.

annma

PS: in kdegames kidgames has no icon btw
and currently in svn HEAD several games have no icon installed on my machine
I don't know who/where to report that to.