List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: [kde-artists] Submitting icons
From:       Danny Allen <dannya40uk () yahoo ! co ! uk>
Date:       2005-06-12 9:40:56

James,
Though this is the correct way (and place) to submit icons, I cannot just
submit icons that vary considerably from the originals without some debate
from others on this list.

With agreement from other members, I would be happy to commit your icons -
however, for your hicolour icons (as an example), the status of the
icons-traditionally-known as hicolour is not certain.

To save yourself unneccessary effort, maybe you could do one icon that you
propose to modify, post it here, and then with agreement, finish the others?

Danny