List:       kde-artists
Subject:    [kde-artists] Submitting icons
From:       James Richard Tyrer <tyrerj () acm ! org>
Date:       2005-06-12 8:45:09

I was wondering if I need to do something other than submit icons to the
Artists mailing list.  I have posted several things, and I don't think
that they were committed.

I realize that some of these are HiColor, but I have also posed these
Crystal icons:

http://home.earthlink.net/~tyrerj/kde/arrows.tar.bz2

{note that these are my optimization of someone else's work}

which are the replacements for the duplicated action icons:

	next
	previous

and I received no response.  So, I wonder if I should continue to work
on such things.

If there are more specific instructions for submitting icons perhaps
they need to be posted on the new website.  IAC, I would like to know
what I need to do to submit icons.

--
JRT