List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: [kde-artists] Working on something new for KDE4
From:       Marcel Dierkes <marcel.dierkes () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-06-03 8:32:53

If this Iconset of yours is completely SVG than you're extremely talented ;-)
Your Iconset looks clean, professional, uncluttered and realistic, it would be
great to have it in KDE.
But the best way of getting your icons in KDE, is to publish them on
kde-look.org, you can see then, if the people like it or not.

Greetings,
--
Marcel Dierkes
marcel.dierkes@gmail.com