List:       kde-artists
Subject:    [kde-artists] Working on something new for KDE4
From:       Adrien =?iso-8859-1?q?Fac=E9lina?= <eriol.loan () wanadoo ! fr>
Date:       2005-06-02 14:10:39

Hi !

I don't really know how to put it, but I'm actually working on a clean
and original icon set (SVG + png from 16x16 to 256x256).
I know It doesn't fit Crystal guidelines at all.
But I wanted to know if integrating a alternative Icon Set (in
addition to Crystal) in KDE4 was thinkable. If so I'll hurry up, I'm
working on this set for over than a year now and it's still a work in
progress, and I'm working on a SVG version (in early stage).

Comments are welcome, and I'm waiting for your though about Icon sets
in KDE4.

I joined kde-artists.org, and posted some concepts for kicker4. I
don't know if it was a good idea since I don't want to polluate
forums with potentially irrelevant stuffs.

["lanthys_Icon_set_preview.png" (image/png)]
["22x22_actions.png" (image/png)]