List:       kde-www
Subject:    Re: [kde-artists] New kde.org Design
From:       Sashmit Bhaduri <sashmit () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-02-24 3:55:48

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 23:41:10 +0100, Christoph Cullmann
<cullmann@babylon2k.de> wrote:
> hi,
> to fill in the gap from kde.org to current style of the kde 3.4 release

An update to the design is needed.. good idea. I'm not sure if I like
the shadowed title. IMHO, shadows aren't terribly professional. It's
an upgrade from the shadow we have now though.

Still, the primary problem with the frontpage is information and
visual overload-- particularily with the number of links.