List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST: CrystalSVG icons: "previous" & "next"
From:       Kenneth Wimer <wimer () suse ! de>
Date:       2004-11-23 21:29:43

* James Richard Tyrer <tyrerj@acm.org> [Nov 23. 2004 21:35]:
> In CrystalSVG:
>
> The icon: "previous" is the same as: "back"
>
> The icon: "next" is the same as: "forward"

I actaully recieved an email from one of my new, very distant boss of my
boss of my boss..etc. and it was kind of interesting and pertains to
exactly this matter...check out this site.

http://benroe.com/files/gui.html

After I read it, I thought that I could write a book about my comment
and then I read it again and the author states that it is not meant to
make anyone angry but that it should provide a few rules. So take it
with a grain of salt.

The comments on Konqueror are somewhat relevant if you think of "pure
web-brwosing" and the functionality needed in the toolbar. What do you
think?

> This doesn't work very well when you use all four of them in the same
> toolbar.

Exactly.

Good work.

> Note that there is no problem in HiColor/KDEClassic.

*g*

Bye,
Kenneth

--