List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST: missing icon
From:       James Richard Tyrer <tyrerj () acm ! org>
Date:       2004-11-10 22:27:34

Martin Koller wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> don't know if this is the correct way to tell you ...
>
> - In konqueror, settings menu / Configure Extensions ...
>
> the icon is missing in KDE-Classic theme.

Took a while to update and build my HEAD tree since I haven't done it in the
last few weeks.  It can take longer than a day on my 400 MHz system.

This icon which I think should be called: "configure_extensions" does not exist
in either CrystalSVG or KDEClassic.  However, the CrystalSVG icon: "unknown" is
not as obvious as the KDEClassic one.

There is no icon to "un-crystallize', and I don't do original artwork.

So, we need to put this on the list of needed icons.

--
JRT