List:       kde-artists
Subject:    K-ARTIST: KDE default icon theme
From:       Revelinux <mail () revelinux ! com>
Date:       2004-10-28 17:03:27

Hello all,
I was working on the Crystal color palette last night and I just can't help
but ask... Could we *discuss* the possibility of changing the default theme
to Nuvola. My reasons:
1. consistant metaphors
2. consistant color palette
3. It has a Crystal feel to it.
4. It already has a ton of icons.
5. We could use Crystal to fill in the gaps.
6. It's fun and professional.
7. David is actively maintaining it (not making a new theme)
8. Looks great with the Plastik window deco.
9. It has the highest rating on KDE-look (92%) and almost 100,000 downloads.
So it is obvious people like it.
10. There is a million other reasons but mainly it looks better.
11. Change is good.

What do you think?

Janet