List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST: HiColor Icons
From:       James Richard Tyrer <tyrerj () acm ! org>
Date:       2004-10-23 0:33:55

Kenneth Wimer wrote:
> * James Richard Tyrer <tyrerj@acm.org> [Oct 21. 2004 23:38]:
<SNIP>
>>I don't mean to single out the Kile developers, but this is an example that
>>I am aware of.  Version 1.6.2 has several problems with the icons.
>

> In many cases their might be a good reason to revert for the new hicolor
> icons...at least until something better is made.

No problem with  still using the HiColor icons till Crystal ones are made.  The
only issue is that the HiColor icons should be installed as HiColor.

<SNIP>

> If we had the SVG source for these icons we could include the Gnome
> sizes...

Actually, my point was that the KDE Icon Loader should look in these new Size
directories when searching for icons.  Actually, it should probably look in all
Size directories since sometimes you have an odd size.

--
JRT