List:       kde-artists
Subject:    K-ARTIST: Kabel font extension
From:       Thomas Fischer <t-fisch () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2004-10-20 8:30:00

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hello,

I noticed that the Kabel font as downloadable at [1] does not contain
certain Latin characters such as ä or å. As the font is available as
freeware by A. Carr I added some of the missing characters (see [2]).
Now it is possible to write texts in Swedish or German using KDE's
fonts.

Are you interested in adding my extended version to KDE's clipart page?
My current version is available at [3]. Some characters need a little
bit of polishing, but it should be usable anyways.

Bye,
Thomas

[1] http://www.kde.org/stuff/clipart.php
[2] http://fischer.sdf-eu.org/kabelext.png
[3] http://fischer.sdf-eu.org/kabelext.ttf

--
"I may have invented it, but Bill made it famous"
       David Bradley, inventor of "Ctrl-Alt-Delete"