List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST: New File Move Icon
From:       Fabrice Mous <fabrice () kde ! nl>
Date:       2004-10-01 7:02:35

On Thursday 30 September 2004 13:57, Hermann Thomas wrote:
|  Hi
|  I recently figured out the metaphor of the file move icon. It wasn ’t
| because I didn ’t get it but my resolution is so high that I just recognised
| two little black dots. Anyway I don ’t really like the metaphor either and
| therefore I made this quick mock-up of a new move file Icon.
|  Is it worth putting some effort in this, or is it impossible to change it?

By no means am I an artist but just watching this list for traffic wrt the
KPDF icon contest [1] which I am bit involved in.

But to the point ... do the artists of these submitted icons recieve feedback?
I personally like their submissions but I was hoping some experts on this
mailinglist could give their opinion on these submitted icons.

FWIW I like the icon and hope it will get included but I'm like a small kid in
a candy store :)

Ciao'

Fab

[1] http://www.kde-look.org/news/index.php?id=123