List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST: Illustrator 2 svg
From:       Frans Englich <frans.englich () telia ! com>
Date:       2004-09-30 21:29:43

On Thursday 30 September 2004 23:10, Giovanni wrote:
> I already converted most of them...
> you can take a look...I posted the news some time ago but no one seemed to
> be interested...a pity considering that they asked so much for svgs in the
> past months...
> http://themes.freshmeat.net/projects/crystalrealsvg/

It would be a shame if all your hard work withered away. The SVGs are badly
needed -- various sizes are missing for many icons, and from time to time the
working format is needed for doing corrections.

I am busy(the icon theme spec), but you could match up the SVGs with their
PNGs in kdelibs/pics/crystalsvg, and then proceed with getting commit
rights(if you don't already have).

Cheers,

		Frans