List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST: JAVA MIME type icon for CrystalSVG SVG
From:       James Richard Tyrer <tyrerj () acm ! org>
Date:       2004-09-25 0:41:06

James Richard Tyrer wrote:
> Is this OK?
>
> There is the question of what to name it.
>
> This name is sufficient (with the "_" on the end) to indicate that it is
> a MIME type for more than one file extension.
>
> But, there is the question of the XDG standards for MIME type icons.

Version "1.1" optimized by hand.

I am not good at freehand work.  I hope that InkScape adds digital editing like
XFig has.

I found a bug in InkScape-0.36.  It will display a figure as closed when it
isn't actually closed in the SVG code that it generates.

Perhaps the problem was caused by the SVG that AutoTrace generated.

I think that this is better than the current icon -- it is easier to recognize
in small sizes.

Do we need to add a comment with a trademark or copyright notice.

--
JRT

["java_.svgz" (image/svg+xml)]