List:       kde-artists
Subject:    K-ARTIST: Phase style
From:       David Johnson <david () usermode ! org>
Date:       2004-09-13 6:14:52

I have received a little bit of comment on my request to commit my Phase
style to kdeartwork. But so far I have not heard any definite answers.
Is it okay to check this in?

I realize that there was a recent discussion of styles to drop from
kdelibs and kdeartwork. But my style avoids the problems of these in
that it: 1) ) does not contain any known bugs ; 2) does not "suck"; 3)
does not emulate someone else's desktop (doesn't look like Aqua, Luna
or .NET).

--
David Johnson