List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST: KDE artwork license
From:       Sashmit Bhaduri <sashmit () gmail ! com>
Date:       2004-08-15 3:25:51

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 11:53:28 +0200, Karel Vasicek
<karel.vasicek@webstep.net> wrote:
> Hi,
> I have just read the conditions of using the KDE icons in other projects,
> but I'm still not sure, if I can use KWeather icons in my commercial web
> project.

The KWeather icons are placed under the the Crystal SVG license.
Therefore, you must accompany somewhere in a file (or place in your
license file) somewhere that this product uses artwork from the KDE
Crystal theme.

Section 6 of the LGPL covers this. Section #6a is most relevent to
artwork (e.g, add something like Some images Copyright (C) 2002 KDE
Artists)