List:       kde-artists
Subject:    K-ARTIST: KDE artwork license
From:       Karel Vasicek <karel.vasicek () webstep ! net>
Date:       2004-08-13 9:53:28

Hi,
I have just read the conditions of using the KDE icons in other projects,
but I'm still not sure, if I can use KWeather icons in my commercial web
project. I cannot find any note about using them (e.g. any license
agreement), nor are they located in Hicolor nor Locolor directory, what
is mentioned on http://artist.kde.org/new/license.html (paragraph 2).
Can you confirm, that I can use these icons?

Regards from
	Karel Vasicek