List:       kde-artists
Subject:    K-ARTIST: Art Link Request
From:       "Jennifer Dost" <jennifer () artpatron ! com>
Date:       2004-03-22 1:25:22

Dear Martin,

I'm the webmaster of an Art website at "www.ArtPatron.com". At
ArtPatron.com we provide a forum where artists can display their art
and bid on a variety of art commissions.  A growing number of quality
art sites have linked to www.ArtPatron.com because we provide a
valuable service to artists all over the world.  I came across your
site and feel that it would be a great fit for your viewers.

If you could set up a link to ArtPatron.com or if you have any other
cross-promotion ideas just drop me a line at jennifer@artpatron.com.

Best regards from Canada,

Jennifer Dost