List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST: Missing PNG icons
From:       Jonathan Riddell <jr () jriddell ! org>
Date:       2004-02-25 18:25:14

On Tue, Feb 24, 2004 at 11:36:11AM -0700, James Richard Tyrer wrote:
> Jonathan Riddell wrote:
> >While there are quite a few PNG icons which do not have SVG versions
> >available there are also some SVG icons which do not have PNG versions
> >available.  Specifically folder_violet_open.svgz, folder_orange.svgz
> >and folder_orange_open.svgz are used by Umbrello but are missing PNG
> >icons, there are probably others.
> >
> >Would it be possible for someone with Adobe Illustrator to convert
> >these to PNG and commit them (or maybe sodipodi or Karbon will handle
> >them)?
>
> Somebody seems to have misplaced them.

I've generated the icons which exist as SVG but not 128 PNG

http://muse.19inch.net/~jr/tmp/crystalsvg-png/svg2png-view.html
(large number of images on page, you probably don't want to download
it all)

Would it be OK to commit these to CVS in HEAD and 3.2?  I wouldn't
overwrite any which already existed and I'd get rid of ones which
havn't been generated properly (help is wrong and camera looks skewed
etc).

There's probably also other gaps to fill that I might look at.

Thanks

Jonathan