List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST: kdelibs/pics
From:       Ante Wessels <vitanova2 () softhome ! net>
Date:       2004-02-24 10:47:34

On Lunes 23 Febrero 2004 08:02, David Faure wrote:
> On Monday 23 February 2004 02:30, Kenneth Wimer wrote:
> > We should simply include the license in
> > /kdelibs/pics/crystalsvg/COPYING or? That would make the most sense to
> > me, because it is the same scheme that all packages use.
>
> If you want. I put it in pics because it's easier to see it there than in
> the middle of 100 icons. And also because it doesn't only apply to those
> icons in kdelibs, but to all of crystalsvg, i.e. kdebase/pics,
> koffice/pics, etc.

The license notice says:
"This copyright and license notice covers the images in this directory."

At the time of writing it I didn't know the files would be in many
directories. It can be changed to: "This copyright and license notice covers
all CrystalSVG images." The  kdelibs/pics directory is a good dir then.

Cordialemente,

Ante

******
The most up to date info for kde artists can be found at the wiki:

http://kde.ground.cz/tiki-index.php?page=KDE+Artists

Scripts for kde artists, like svg2png4kde, add border, add drop shadow, change
filename, file conversion:
http://home.uwnet.nl/~vita/linux/index.html

Web course italian, poem generator, poetry, stories and visual art:
http://home.uwnet.nl/~vita