List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST: I don't like this SVG idea...
From:       Ante Wessels <vitanova2 () softhome ! net>
Date:       2004-01-30 9:51:52

On Jueves 22 Enero 2004 20:43, Casey Allen Shobe wrote:

> > Yes, you shouldn't have to install KDEArtWork to get the KDEClassic
> > icons.

AFAICS they are in kdelibs/pics. So they can be downloaded. AFAICS, there
isn't a Hi color icon theme at kde-look...

--

Cordialemente,

Ante

******
The most up to date info for kde artists can be found at the wiki:

http://kde.ground.cz/tiki-index.php?page=KDE+Artists

Scripts for kde artists, like svg2png4kde, add border, add drop shadow, change
filename, file conversion:
http://home.uwnet.nl/~vita/linux/index.html

Web course italian, poem generator, poetry, stories and visual art:
http://home.uwnet.nl/~vita