List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST: I don't like this SVG idea...
From:       Wade Olson <wadejolson () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-01-22 22:43:21

Certainly with the overall KDE icon conversion from png to svg, there are going to be several
methods needed and used to maintain quality icons throughout the process (as have been discussed
in this thread).

The style guide (where is the final copy Ken, it was due last week!) that is taking shape should
note, and create the expectation, that the artist render these svg images at several sizes before
check-in.  ie. there should be some standardized artist-induced QA, as well as community QA after
check in.