List:       kde-artists
Subject:    K-ARTIST: SVG Icon kexi_kexi
From:       James Richard Tyrer <tyrerj () acm ! org>
Date:       2004-01-16 18:51:27

I took another shot at this.  And with a process best described as questionable, I managed
to do it although I think that Sodipodi might have messed up the gradient a little bit.

So, I think that the attached is ready to commit.  I was told that a missing icon is
considered to be a bug so it can be committed any time.

And NO, I don't know how it winds up being 160 Pixels since Sodipodi still shows it as 128
x 128.  ARGH!

--
JRT

["crsc-mime-kexi_kexi.svgz" (image/svg+xml)]