List:       kde-artists
Subject:    AW: Re: Everaldo keeping kde in lock -- was: K-ARTIST: Icons,
From:       tackat () t-online ! de
Date:       2004-01-15 0:11:43

> > I think that maybe because the crystal icons have been 'bought to
> > order' that they either wont be released or that a few will be
released
> > because why would suse just give away artwork after they have bought
> > the rights to it?
> Everaldo is not the first artist to be paid be Suse. They never played
games
> with artwork. They've got better things to do.

I can confirm this from experience ;-) For SuSE it's really no big deal
to release free artwork
(as long as there aren't corporate SuSE logo's or stuff like that
involved).
So if you don't get any sources or files it's certainly not because of
SuSE or the hostility of
people but just because the respective artists are unaware, have more
important stuff to
do or are just lazy ... :-)

Torsten Rahn