List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST:Use of kdelibs-3.1/pics/crystalsvg/crsc-app-openoffice.svgz
From:       ante <vitanova () softhome ! net>
Date:       2003-03-02 13:55:07

On Friday 28 February 2003 19:48, Kevin B. Hendricks wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry I missed finding that license in the archive.  So the LGPL with the
> add-on is consistent for OpenOffice.org.

yes.

> If at all possible, I would still like to hear from the particular artist
> who created this icon just so that I know that he/she is okay with its use
> for OpenOffice.org.

Changes are Everaldo or Torsten made the icon. They are both on this list.

> Even with the compatible license, I would not want to use something whose
> author personally did not like or approve of.

You asked it on the list that is the main platform, the license is ok. Well,
if the author is too busy, use it. Many e-mails seem to go unanswered here,
don't be shy, go ahead. Use of icons by others is OK.

Cordialemente,

Ante

******

http://home.uwnet.nl/~vita