List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST:Use of kdelibs-3.1/pics/crystalsvg/crsc-app-openoffice.svgz
From:       "Kevin B. Hendricks" <kevin.hendricks () sympatico ! ca>
Date:       2003-02-28 18:48:24

Hi,

Sorry I missed finding that license in the archive.  So the LGPL with the
add-on is consistent for OpenOffice.org.

If at all possible, I would still like to hear from the particular artist
who created this icon just so that I know that he/she is okay with its use
for OpenOffice.org.

Even with the compatible license, I would not want to use something whose
author personally did not like or approve of.

Thanks!

Kevin

On February 28, 2003 01:37 pm, ante wrote:
> The crystal svg icons are released under the LGPL v 2.1, with an add on
> the license notice, to clear out possible misunderstandings since icons
are
> images, not code. This does not basically change the license. See
attachment.

> On Friday 28 February 2003 18:43, Kevin B. Hendricks wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Please cc me directly in any replies since I am not subscribed to this
> > list.
> >
> > I hope I have found the right place....
> >
> > I work on KDE and GNOME desktop integration and porting for
OpenOffice.org