List:       kde-artists
Subject:    K-ARTIST:Getting a native KWin client style in cvs
From:       Shamyl Zakariya <zakariya () earthlink ! net>
Date:       2002-08-18 3:48:13

Hi
I'm curious what it would take to get a KWin style I did into KDE cvs,
presumably the kdeartwork package.

For reference, the link to the style is:
http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=2865

Of course, it's rather vain of me to assume it belongs in KDE cvs, but my
feeling is that it's a professional looking style, quite suitable for mass
distribution, and furthermore it's pretty good looking (IMHO).

So, do you have any tips?

--
shamyl zakariya