List:       kde-artists
Subject:    K-ARTIST:Quanta Plus needs toolbar icons!
From:       Eric Laffoon <eric () virtualartisans ! com>
Date:       2002-08-15 4:57:22

Hi all,
we are preparing to release a .30 version of Quanta plus. If you haven't
heard all about it there is one particular thing I'd like to call your
attention to. We are working to make Quanta extensible which means easy
toolbar creation and more. We are making it DTD independent which means
more toolbars. We are bringing forward some custom dialog and scripting
tools... which means more toolbars.

While we have many people (finally) programming away on Quanta what is sadly
lacking is a really good library of icons. We need toolbar icons for a
zillion things really really bad. It woudl also be cool if our application
icon looked as cool as the reast of KDE.

Anyone wanting to be profusely thanked in out about box (3.0 release in
about a month and 3.1 60-90 days after) send me an email or direct it to
our developer list. quanta-devel@mail.kde.org

I am not subscribed to this list but am using the news server and will try
to check up. Any serious art input besides icons is welcome, though I do
kinda like the splash I did. ;-)
--
Eric Laffoon                   sequitur@kde.org
Quanta+ Web development team - project manager