List:       kde-artists
Subject:    K-ARTIST:Resources for KDE Theme Development
From:       Adam Luchjenbroers <adam () luchjenbroers ! com>
Date:       2002-06-09 5:51:05

I plan to create a KDE theme and was wondering where I might look for some
good documentation to get me started. Could you please give me a few URLs to
visit.

Also, since I'm talking with artists here, what do you do when you have a
concept or 'essence' you want to capture in your work, but don't actually
have a visual interpretation of it as of yet. ATM I'm thinking I should mess
about a bit in GIMP until I get something that I feel reflects what I'm
trying to capture.

And just a third thing. I have tried to subscribe to the gimp mailing lists,
but when I email my confirm message I get it back 2 days later in a message
from my email server that it couldn't be delivered.