List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST:Another icon
From:       Frans Englich <frans.englich () telia ! com>
Date:       2002-03-31 13:09:28

>Judging from your recent postings I guess that you might want to volunteer
> for an "open job" in the KDE project: Some artists expressed the need for a
> list of icons which "are not done yet" or need to be replaced for whatever
> reason.

Torsten and I discussed this in private, I guess I should tell the rest of the
list too; I'll happy do it but I have very limited access to internet/email,
at its height in the weekends. But since this work doesn't need much regular
time I'm quite suited for it.
Torsten suggested a list(perhaps similar to the feature list for KDE releases)
on artists.kde.org or an email sent to this list regulary to inform what need
to be done.
Since we need to know who's working on what we need to be able to update/add
to this list quite often which makes the web alternative unsuiting(IMHO).
But, an email sent to this list(by me) with pending tasks once every week
_or_ to use the bug db is considerable alternatives. Why the bug db? It got
all we need; It keep track of everything, manages communication in a nice way
and administration. I guess Stephan Kulow would be more than happy to create
an artist entry in the bug db and make sure all the bug reports/wishlists get
forwarded to this list. Any reason why the bug db is not a good alternative?

cheers,
Frans