List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST:Another icon
From:       Torsten Rahn <tackat () suse ! de>
Date:       2002-03-29 16:00:56

Am Freitag, 29. März 2002 13:09 schrieb Frans Englich:
> Jut read this on koffice-devel:
> [...]
> In the mean time, I put application/x-base as Mime Type for dBASE files
> (*.dbf). This, of course, goes to kdelibs. I noticed that there's no
> standard KDE icon yet for database document.
> [...]

Hi Frans,

Judging from your recent postings I guess that you might want to volunteer for
an "open job" in the KDE project: Some artists expressed the need for a list
of icons which "are not done yet" or need to be replaced for whatever reason.

Maybe you could create such a list and keep it up to date (the latter is the
boring and therefore difficult part of the story... ;-) .
This list could either be posted periodically to this list or you could put it
up on artist.kde.org (contact  our new artist.kde.org maintainer
luci@sh.ground.cz to make this happen).

Greetings,
Tackat