List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST:maintaining artist.kde.org
From:       Torsten Rahn <tackat () suse ! de>
Date:       2002-03-26 14:48:16

Am Dienstag, 26. März 2002 07:33 schrieb luciash d' being:
> hello tackat,

Ahoi, ;-)

> i would like to maintain artist.kde.org as a volunteer ;)

Great!

> what do i need to do for it? what do you need to "repair/refresh" exactly
> as the first at all?

Well if you maintain it then you decide!
Oh well, the very first thing you should do is asking david or coolo for a
CVS-account (ok'ed by me). And actually the very first thing to do would be
replacing the e-mail-addresses on the website by your e-mail-addresses (or
another appropriate one) so that I don't get bugged to update the site
anymore ;-)
In addition you should also try to figure out how to prevent that
artist.kde.org becomes a doubled effort compared to kde-look.org and
complements kde-look.org nicely instead.

I also got a mail from

Matthias Grünler <mattsegruenler@web.de>

who told me that he'd like to help luci maintaining the website.
As Matthias and Luci have already contributed some very nice artwork to
kde-look I'm quite confident that artist.kde.org will florish again.

> luci

Greetings,
Tackat