List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST:Icon for KMagnifier
From:       Sarang Lakare <sarang () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2002-01-29 16:33:32

Thanks a lot for showing interest and helping me out. The icon you drew are
really nice. But I feel that looking at the icon dosn't make it obvious that
its a magnifier. When I say magnifier, the first thing that comes to my mind
is a lens. I was thinking of showing a lens which is magnifying something.
What do you say?

Sarang