List:       kde-artists
Subject:    Re: K-ARTIST:'art-devel' added to KDE-CVS (for .XCF's etc.)
From:       ante <vitanova () dds ! nl>
Date:       2002-01-10 10:48:47

Some tools like an add transparent border script for the Gimp can be found at
http://home.uwnet.nl/~vita/linux

These things are handy while making icons. I do not have a cvs-account, so if
someone likes to load them up or just make an empty page with a link to the
page, would be good.

Ante

On Wednesday 09 January 2002 13:27, Torsten Rahn wrote:
> Hi,
>
> A new module 'art-devel' has been added to kde-cvs.
> The module includes source-files for the graphics generated for KDE (such
> as .xcf files, .psd or other graphic-formats which contain vectors or
> layers which won't go into the final image.)
>
> To encourage people to develop further icon-themes based on "hicolor"
> I have just added my own .xcf-files for the hicolor-icons into this module.
> (Of course it's also very much appreciated if people help out with
> "hicolor" by doing enhancements or modifications to these files)
> Feel free to check them out and play around with them.
>
> People who already do have a cvs-account might want to do the same with
> their graphics (You have to decide yourself if you want to do that ...).
>
> Please make sure that all artwork you commit into art-devel is ONLY based
> on your OWN work or on the work of others who have granted PERMISSION to
> modify and share their work ("FREE for commercial and noncommercial
> usage").
>
> Greetings,
> Tackat

Cordialemente,