List:       kde-announce
Subject:    KNewMail 1.5
From:       Mike Pilone <mpilone () slac ! com>
Date:       1998-09-07 2:59:20

KNewMail is a small app designed to check multiple pop3 servers for
waiting email. The program will then notify you by either the message
header/popup message/playiing sound or all of the above. Currently
knewmail is stable and only needs some cleaning up. This is my first KDE
application, so expect some bugs! You can find a full feature list at
www.slac.com/mpilone/knewmail_home/mainpage.html

please download it and let me know what you think. thanks

-mike
mpilone@slac.com