List:       kde-announce
Subject:    ANNOUNCE: KSnapshot 0.2.7 (bug fix release)
From:       Richard Moore <moorer () cs ! man ! ac ! uk>
Date:       1998-07-20 17:37:42

This release fixes a bug that was identified in ksnapshot version 0.2.6. This
version has been tested with KDE 1.0.

Rich.

README
======

KSnapshot is intended to be an easy to use program for making
screenshots. Ultimately I would like to see it bound to the
"Print Screen" key, as the program takes a snapshot of the desktop on
startup (before it displays it window) this would provide a simple way
of making snapshots.

Currently Implemented features:

- Mini Preview image (click for full size)
- Adjustable time delay.
- Auto hides it's own windows when grabbing.
- Grabs desktop or specific windows
- Load and save to various formats
- New! EPS/PS output

| Richard Moore                         | Email: richard@cs.man.ac.uk   |
| IT301, Computer Science dept.,        |           rich@kde.org        |
| University of Manchester, Oxford Rd., | Phone: (0161) 438 0038 (home) |
| Manchester, M13 9PL                   |        (0161) 275 6270 (work) |
| UK                                    |        (0161) 275 6280 (fax)  |