List:       kde-announce
Subject:    ANNOUNCE: kgoodstuff-0.4.0
From:       Martin Konold <konold () alpha ! tat ! physik ! uni-tuebingen ! de>
Date:       1998-06-02 14:37:57

From: Juergen Vigna <jug@sad.it>

Hi!

This are the changes for this new (birthday) version:
(as its my birthday today #:O)

- added drag'n drop support in the Config-Button-Window (.kdelnk)
- added support for drag'n drop of documents on buttons (%f in cmd)
- added support for CHILD button-bars !!!
  Now you can define a special button which then opens and closes a
  new button bar, without the need to start kgoodstuff another time
  with the -num # option :)
- added drop of a binary on a NEW-button, this binary then is started
  inserting this command:
    xterm -e sh -c "<path-to-binary>;echo 'Press ENTER to continue';read x"

Special thanks for this version go to "Burkhard Krian" who helped me a lot
in testing and sending Bug-Reports. Therefore I think this version should be
quite stable!!!

I put it in:

   ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/Incoming

,but I think it should move to

   ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/unstable/apps/desktop OR
   ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/unstable/apps/utils

Here the LSM:

Begin3
Title:          KGoodStuff
Version:        0.4.0