List:       kde-announce
Subject:    ANNOUNCE: Project KIllustrator started
From:       Kai-Uwe Sattler <kus () iti ! CS ! Uni-Magdeburg ! De>
Date:       1998-02-20 11:55:39

Hello,
I would like to announce the start of the KIllustrator project, a
vector drawing application. I know, it is not the first attempt to
develop this kind of application for KDE, but at the moment no
kdraw/kfig/kdesigner etc. is available. Please point your browser to

http://wwwiti.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~sattler/killustrator.html

for more information regarding this project including a screenshot of
the initial prototype. A first preview version should be available
ASAP.

Any feedback or contribution would be appreciated.
Ciao,
	Kai
--
Kai-Uwe Sattler                     http://wwwiti.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~sattler/
University Magdeburg                \|/   voice: +49-391/67-12996