List:       kde-announce
Subject:    ANNOUNCE:kppp-0.5.4
From:       Bernd Johannes Wuebben <wuebben () math ! cornell ! edu>
Date:       1997-10-09 10:43:06

Dear Friends,

        I have fixed up kppp to work with the new libs and Qt-1.3. Sorry, if
this took so long, but kppp exhibited a really mysterious bug after the switch
to Qt 1.3, so I had to fight with it for a while. Nevertheless, kppp seems to
work properly again so I am ready to release the modified version. I fixed some
other minor bugs, but there are really no major changes, sorry. In particular
the often requested "Copy" function for accounts is as of yet unimplemented. I
hope however to be able to attend to it rather soon now.

fiwi02 seems to be busy at them moment, so you will have to get it from:

http://math.cornell.edu/~wuebben/kde.html

I expect to be able to upload it to fiwi02 later today.

thanks for using kppp, :-)

Bernd
wuebben@kde.org