List:       kde-announce
Subject:    KAnim 0.01
From:       Jens Frank <jfrank () wwpu00 ! Wipaed ! Wiso ! Uni-Goettingen ! de>
Date:       1997-08-26 23:30:31

Hi,

A really preliminary version of KAnim, a tool to create animated GIFs, can
be found at ftp://gwdp76.gwdg.de/pub/
KAnim's Todo list is quite long, but it should be quite stable already.

Please send me comments about kanim, especially, whether it compiles on
non-Linux systems.

ftp.kde.org refuses connection, so KAnim can't (yet) be found in
ftp.kde.org/pub/incoming. Sorry.

Begin3
Title:          kanim
Version:        0.01