Hi, A really preliminary version of KAnim, a tool to create animated GIFs, can be found at ftp://gwdp76.gwdg.de/pub/ KAnim's Todo list is quite long, but it should be quite stable already. Please send me comments about kanim, especially, whether it compiles on non-Linux systems. ftp.kde.org refuses connection, so KAnim can't (yet) be found in ftp.kde.org/pub/incoming. Sorry. Begin3 Title: kanim Version: 0.01 Description: Tool to create animated GIFs Keywords: X11 Qt KDE gif animated animation Author: Jens Frank (jfrank@uni-goettingen.de) Maintained-by: Jens Frank (jfrank@uni-goettingen.de) Primary-site: ftp://gwdp76.gwdg.de/pub/ Platform: Linux with X11, Qt and KDE libraries, and probably other Unices Copying-policy: GPL End ---------- Jens Frank, Goettingen, Germany "Whip me. Beat me. Make me maintain AIX."