List:       kde-announce
Subject:    ANNOUNCE: mail gateway for the mailing list archive
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () itm ! mu-luebeck ! de>
Date:       1997-08-20 18:01:52

Hi!

I'm proud to announce a mail gateway for my mailing list archive.
Now it is possible to reply via WWW browser. You don't need to
be subscriped on the most mailing lists to reply there. Just set
your e-mail adress correct in your Web client and click on reply
on every messsage you like.

Since the identifacation can't be checked for sure, I'll have
added two field to the header and two lines in the message to
make clear, that this mail is not send on the normal way.

Greets, Stephan

--
Stephan Kulow (coolo@kde.org)
Student der Informatik (NF: MedizinInformatik)