Hi! I'm proud to announce a mail gateway for my mailing list archive. Now it is possible to reply via WWW browser. You don't need to be subscriped on the most mailing lists to reply there. Just set your e-mail adress correct in your Web client and click on reply on every messsage you like. Since the identifacation can't be checked for sure, I'll have added two field to the header and two lines in the message to make clear, that this mail is not send on the normal way. Greets, Stephan -- Stephan Kulow (coolo@kde.org) Student der Informatik (NF: MedizinInformatik) Medizinische Uni zu Luebeck