List:       kde-announce
Subject:    ANNOUNCE: kmessage-0.1 and kwatch-0.1
From:       Ralph Weichert <Ralph.Weichert () physik ! th-darmstadt ! de>
Date:       1997-08-20 14:32:27

Hello everybody,

I just uploaded 2 little programs to ftp.kde.org, both should probably go
into apps/util.

kmessage:	a drop-in replacement for xmessage (except for the resource
		stuff).

kwatch:		Tool for watching log files (similar to xconsole or xwatch)

I wrote these for myself (to get rid of the last Xaw apps), but perhaps they
are useful for someone else too :-)

Best regards,
Ralph

P.S.:	You can also get them from
	ftp://wotan.ikp.physik.th-darmstadt.de/pub/user/rcw/kde/
	Sorry, no web access yet...