Hello everybody, I just uploaded 2 little programs to ftp.kde.org, both should probably go into apps/util. kmessage: a drop-in replacement for xmessage (except for the resource stuff). kwatch: Tool for watching log files (similar to xconsole or xwatch) I wrote these for myself (to get rid of the last Xaw apps), but perhaps they are useful for someone else too :-) Best regards, Ralph P.S.: You can also get them from ftp://wotan.ikp.physik.th-darmstadt.de/pub/user/rcw/kde/ Sorry, no web access yet...