List:       kde-announce
Subject:    Re: Announce:kmix0.52
From:       "E. Kevin Hall" <hall () nmr ! MGH ! harvard ! EDU>
Date:       1997-08-19 16:56:30

On Mon, 18 Aug 1997, Christian Esken wrote:

> I have uploaded version 0.52 of kmix. It should soon be available from below
> ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/ked/apps/multimedia

> !!!!!!!! Call for programmers/testers !!!!!!!!!
>
> I have built in Sun and SGI support "blindly". It will most likely not even
> compile. If anybody can test/fix Sun and or SGI support, I will incorporate
> the patches in the next version.
>
> I would like to have this program tested on a non-supported platform, too.
> It is expected to compile and when started it should say "Platform not
> supported".

I'll do the SGI part if I can get an sgi build of the basics from
someone...

---
E. Kevin Hall                       hall@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
MGH                                 Phone: (617) 726 - 8790
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Center   Fax: (617) 726 - 4722
149 13th Street
Charlestown, MA 02129
USA