List:       kde-announce
Subject:    ANNOUNCE: kctrlaltdel 0.3
From:       Emanuel Pirker <epirker () edu ! uni-klu ! ac ! at>
Date:       1997-08-10 18:41:41

Hi everybody!

I've just uploaded kctrlaltdel 0.3 to ftp.kde.org. It should appear in the
usual place /unstable/apps/utils soon.

For those of you who don't know kctrlaltdel: It is a dialog window looking
similar to that one of Windows NT when you press ctrl-alt-del. You can
 + change your password (in a dialog window, NEW!)
 + invoke your favourite taskmanager
 + reboot/shutdown/change runlevel
 + lock the workstation
 + logout from KDE

Done since 0.2:

+ Background darkening
+ Key/Mouse grabbing
+ Config file
+ Password editing dialog
+ Incorporation of kAuth
+ Pops up in the middle of the screen, not just somewhere
+ Code "cleaning"
+ Logout via kwmclient instead of the nasty awk-stuff

Here's the lsm entry:
Begin3
Title:          kctrlaltdel
Version:        0.3