List:       kde-announce
Subject:    ANNOUNCE: ktaskbar 0.5.0
From:       Christoph Neerfeld <Christoph.Neerfeld () bonn ! netsurf ! de>
Date:       1997-08-10 17:32:43

Hi !

I have just uploaded an new version (v0.5.0) of ktaskbar to ftp.kde.org
in /pub/kde/apps/Incoming. It will soon move to /pub/kde/unstable/apps/windowmanager.
BTW: Ktaskbar is not in the CVS as stated on ftp.kde.org.

This version should be far more portable to other platforms than i386 linux.
(I would be glad if some people could try this out.)

For proper configuration you will need kmenuedit.

New in this version:

- compiles with kdelibs-970806
- removed menu editing code and put it into kmenuedit
- should be far more portable to other platforms than i386 Linux
- automatic configuration on first startup
- can use kfm to startup programs
- uses configure

Regards,

        Chris.