List:       kde-announce
Subject:    visual Interface for at-job-controlling
From:       Mirko Sucker <mirko.sucker () hamburg ! netsurf ! de>
Date:       1997-07-31 12:16:01

After testing KDE for a while I was wondering if there is a confident
possiblity to set, delete and display jobs that are scheduled to be run
by at.
I think, this would be a useful feature, especially as the
at-functionality is a powerful unix idea which provides only a maybe
confusing command line interface. I think this is exactly what KDE
points at: easy interface for powerful system services.
If anybody wants this KDE feature (maybe a "kat") to be written, say it.
If there is enough echo, I would do it.
If anybody is writing or has already written this, please contact me.
And, of course, if this feature already exists, contact me too.

Mirko.
--

mirko.sucker -------> @ <------- unibw-hamburg.de
mirko.sucker -------> @ <------- hamburg.netsurf.de